Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring and Wedge Heels Are in The Air


Wedges for Spring? Absolutely! Sun dresses, shorts and skirts all look good with a cute pair of wedge sandals. Throw on a floppy sassy summer hat and you are ready for some Spring and Summer fun in the sun.

These wedge sandals from Nine West Getby are way up there on my list of favorite summer sandals. I love the strappy look of these sandals. They feature a 4 1/4 heel and a 1 1/4 platform, leather or man made uppers and an adjustable buckle closure on the ankle strap.
I think the yellow is so pretty for Easter, and they also come in a pretty gold, light red, brown and black.

0 comment on "Spring and Wedge Heels Are in The Air"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?