Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Steve Madden Platform Sandals



These gorgeous Hitower Platform sandals from Steve Madden are my idea of a “spring fling!” I think they would look great paired with some white jeans or with short summer skirts. The black and stacked brown double platform is 1 1/4 inches and that stacked stiletto heel…..how does 5 inches sound? Sure, maybe these high heels are not meant for a whole day of walking around town, but surely you would turn heads having these beauties on your feet for a short stroll, don’t you agree?


I mean, look how great Nicole Richie looks in them?
I love the ankle buckle and the looped straps at the vamp.
These shoes also come in a pretty cool bronze color, but my first choice would be the black. Yes…I know it is Spring and we are heading towards summer…..but still, those black platform sandals are just too pretty to keep in a closet!

0 comment on "Steve Madden Platform Sandals"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?