Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pretty Prom Shoes


Prom 2010 is coming, and the hunt for the perfect dress and perfect shoes are underway in high schools everywhere! So here is a choice for a very pretty Prom high heel that is feminine, classy and flirty all in one.

The ruffled t-strap design is my favorite detail on these peep toe pumps by Nina. They feature a 4 inch high heel, but also have a hidden platform to add some comfort and stability.

Fabulous for a night of dancing at your High School Prom! These pretty prom shoes are also available in Black, Navy, Steel and Chocolate Brown satin colors.

0 comment on "Pretty Prom Shoes"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?