Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sexy High Heels Bootie


It is a well-known documented fact that I am lover of all things boots! Whether they are ankle boties or knee high, low heel, flat or high heel, I simply love boots. So when I came across these sexy heels from Chinese Laundry, I had to sit and stare a bit.

What is there to not love about these open toe high heel booties? Seriously…they are pretty near perfection, if you ask me. I adore the 4.75 inch heel….fantastic (though a bit daunting too.) They also feature a wonderful ruched detail on the front, and a back zip closure.
Maybe the best part of these awesome booties from Chinese Laundry is the price. Yep–under $100 for all that deliciousness ($89.00, to be exact.) Drool.

0 comment on "Sexy High Heels Bootie"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?