Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jimmy Choo Embroidered Denim Flats



Yes, I know these shoes do not meet the criteria of a blog focusing on High Heels, but theseembroidered denim flatsfrom Jimmy Choo are just so darned cute I took the editorial privilege of choosing to share them with you!
Now admit it….even if you came by here looking for some interesting stilettos or peep toe pumps, you are smiling as you check out these fun spring shoes.
And now you are imaging lazy days of summer in these sweet flats. Soaking up some sun in a park, strolling outdoor bazaars, enjoying a picnic….or just kicking back reading a summer novel.
And wouldn’t these embroidered flats make a ridiculously cute and envied Mother’s Day present?
I know you love them. Who wouldn’t? Go ahead, dream. Or better yet, indulge yourself (or your special Mother’s Day person) and get a pair. And if you would like to send me a pair as a Thank-you gift for finding you a perfect Mother’s Day gift, please feel free. Size 7, please.

0 comment on "Jimmy Choo Embroidered Denim Flats"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?