Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Clogs…..They’re Back….!!



Clogs Are Back in Style
Clogs Are Back in Style
I have a couple of pairs of clogs in my closet. And yes, I will admit they are currently enjoying an extended shoe “Time-Out.” I just never liked the look with jeans (which I wear constantly. So now you know I am not a fashion maven so much.), and the ones I have never felt comfy enough to make me yearn to put them on.
But clogs are making quite the comeback this year (just wait till we sail past summer back into the fall season!) and I am happy to say that I am seeing some styles I love. My favorite look is the open-toe clog heels. They seem more stylish and cute, and less cloggy and hospital-like (have you seen nurses wearing clogs …. somehow the shoes lost their charm for me when I saw them up and down hospital corridors. But that’s another story for another day. Maybe.)
These suede open-toe clogs by Steve Madden are fabulous looking.These shoes I can see paired with a cute pair of jeans. I love the soft camel color, but they are also available in black. They feature a 4.5 inch heel and 1.25 inch platform soles.
Do you think if I bring home a pair of these babies, my closet-hidden clogs would get jealous?

0 comment on "Clogs…..They’re Back….!!"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?