Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marc Jacobs Spring/ Summer 2011 Ad Campaign with Masha & Caroline


When I saw Marc Jacobs Spring/ Summer 2011 collection for the first time I thought about how colorful it actually was, so lively and cheerful. On the runway girls wearing flashy but stylish outfits looked gorgeous. Everything seemed to be just perfect. But now examining the ad campaign pictures with Caroline Brasch Nielsen and Masha Kirsanova I understand that there are too many hues. Despite the fact they look youthful and girlie they can hardly be worn all together in the real life.
marc jacobs spring summer 2011 ad campaign
However, if we take items from Marc Jacobs Spring/ Summer 2011 ad campaign separately they can be interesting to experiment with. Mixing with other, more demure, pieces might be exciting.

0 comment on "Marc Jacobs Spring/ Summer 2011 Ad Campaign with Masha & Caroline"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?