Hello everyone, enjoy reading Fashsice and listening trending music now. Don't forget to follow my blog and follow my twitter too. Enjoy it!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wickedly Gorgeous High Heels




Pour La Victoire certainly knows the way to a woman’s heart! These stunning high heels are part bootie, part strapped sandal and 100% sexy.
They feature a 4.25 inch heel and 1/2 inch platform soles. I am madly in love with the look of these shoes. The woven detailing is stylish and elegant, and the back zipper makes these bootie-styled high heels easy to put on and take off.
Also available in black, but for spring and summer, I would have to go with the this gorgeous light grey color.
But a black pair of these shoes would be oh- so- nice for fall and winter!

0 comment on "Wickedly Gorgeous High Heels"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Follow me?